Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
dslocum[_7_] dslocum[_7_] is offline

Default Turn off index "idenifiers?"

As always, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I have a Word
2007 document that was written many months ago that needs to be
reviewed and edited before I give it to the head boss. I used the
index feature to create an index and the problem is that I forget how
to display the screen so that the reader doesn't see the index data as
in the following:

Once a payment is received from the insurance {XE "insurance"}
carrier, the insurance secretary {XE "insurance secretary"} enters the
payment....

Can someone help this old man remember how to turn off the {XE "...."}
stuff?

denny

--
dslocum