Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Setting up an address file

Ideally Outlook would be the tool for the task, but you can use a table if
you prefer. Word is quite happy to merge from a table. However I suspect you
mean by using the Insert Address function on the envelope dialog. For that
you need Outlook to be the default e-mail application.

CAB1118 wrote:
I want to set up a list of addresses that I can draw upon to print
envelopes or labels. We have vista and Office 2007 with Windows Mail
that does not have an address book for envelopes. Can I set up a
table in Word to use for an address book and then print envelopes
from it?