Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Punkypwa Punkypwa is offline

Default Too Many Edits ...?

I was having this problem too and nothing would fix it, until I ran a program
called CCleaner

http://www.ccleaner.com/

It's a free download and an awesome tool, just open it and choose the
applications tab near the top and click all the boxes and it deletes a lot of
temporary stuff. Deleted 25 mb of stuff for me and tada, I can continue
editing this stupid template to my heart's delight. ^^

" wrote:

Word 2002 on XP SP3. I want to append a document at the end of another. I get the
message "There are too many edits in this document." How can I get around that? I've
tried cutting and pasting, inserting doc 1 at the top of doc 2, inserting doc 2 at the
bottom of doc 1, saving a copy of each doc and trying again -- I still get the same
message.

How can I insert document 2 into document 1?

Lady Dungeness
Staying Out of Those Crabpots!