Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lester Lane Lester Lane is offline

Default How to I print only non-blank fields in Mail Merge?

On 30 June, 08:34, "Doug Robbins - Word MVP"
wrote:
Use the SkipIf field to test if an appropriate mergefield is blank. *If it
is, that record will be skipped.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

I am using Word 2003. *I have my merged document and data fields. Some data
fields are empty and I do not wish to print those records when the fields
are
empty. How can I do that?

I too have this issue. I don't think the above has answered this. I
don't want to go to the next record, I want the data field to be
skipped or not printed. Eg a London address does not have a County so
the postcode should be "pulled up" to appear under London. I don't
want the next address! Am I right Kathleen?