Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
blawhon blawhon is offline

Default word table lines

I have a scanned Word (2003) table that appears to be one table but when I
highlight the table, it becomes obvious it is not one solid table.
Attempting to move the lines to match 6 columns doesn't work, the lines just
readjust. I tried, was it control/alt 8 to show/hide hidden paragraphs or
text, that showed nothing between the tables. I checked and the top row of
second and third tables are not set as header rows. We also unchecked adjust
text in cell options, that didn't work. Any other ideas? Thank you in
advance!