Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Wrap hyperlink / url in a table cell

I forgot to mention that you should also turn off "Automatically resize to
fit contents" in the Table Options dialog box (on the Table tab of the Table
Properties dialog box, click the Options button).

Alternatively, try Suzanne's suggestion instead.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"DaddyO72" wrote in message
Thanks. I tried it and it isn't helping. I am dealing with a merged cell
that
has 6 split cells above it. Would that have anything to do with it?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

On the Column tab of the Table Properties dialog box, specify a fixed
column
width.

To display the dialog box, right-click the table and choose Table
Properties
from the context menu.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"DaddyO72" wrote in message
How do I get a long hyperlink / url to wrap in a table cell that is no
where
near big enough for it? It is a SharePoint URL which, and they are huge
(see
below).
Thanks

http://teams/sites/ts1234/2009%20Key...47F31C312B4%7d