Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Autotext in Windows 7

As far as I know, there is no way to accomplish what you want. :-(

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"janey" wrote in message
I have attached a template which I brought over from Word 2003 to a Word
2009.

1. I have put Autotext on my QAT but when I have a look at it, it
shows all templates, rather than the one I need for insertion and
addition. I can't find how to have just my template's entries showing.

2. I don't get a list of entries as in 2003 but boxes with the names
of the autotext in them; this makes it slow to scroll down and find what I
am looking for.

Any way around these problem, please?