Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Using mail merge to complete customer update form

Hi Paul,

Assuming you want to group the data by customer number or name, for example, you could use Word's Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge
facility is (the terminology depends on the Word version). To see how to do so with any mailmerge data source supported by Word,
check out my Microsoft Word Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial at:
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...owtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included with it.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Paul" wrote in message ...
I have been cracking my head to merge customer update form with
existing data. Example as follows:

Excel rows contains the following information:

Customer number, customer name, business purpose (billing or
delivery), contact, email, address

What I would like to do is to merge the above data in the customer
update form (MS Word). The problem I have is that I have multiple
customer with similar customer number and name but different business
purpose, contact, email and address.

Can anyone out there help me?

Thanks.