Natalie Lanoville Natalie Lanoville is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyping View Post
This is my 1st post here...as I'm really stuck after searching everywhere, so I hope you guys can help!!!

I have a standard Word document that has numerous hyperlinks throughout it.

What I would really like to do is copy all the hyperlinks (keeping the structure etc) and then placing them sorted alphabetically at the point I run the code / macro. Is this possible?

Many Thanks!
Well I don't know much about macros, but I do know that if you go to [CTRL+F] (Find), and leave the find field blank but add the continuous underline format to it, it will find and select all the underlined text, which could be incorporated into a macro along with the copy command.