Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gnibtay Gnibtay is offline

Default Problem with Section Breaks Word 2003

I am creating a Master Document that contains several separate documents. I
am trying to separate the subdocuments with Section Break-Next Page, and then
have separate headers start in each Section. When I insert Section Break
changed the section Break it to Section Break Continuous . When I delete the
Section Break-Continous and insert a Section Break-Next Page in its place,
the program deletes my PREVIOUS Section Break- Next Page and changes it to
Continuous. The Headers disappear at the same time. maddening. Is this a
Bug? Any suggestions? Thank you.