Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Stan is offline

Default Copy & Paste Problem

Thanks for the links. They look a little intimidating to me because of my
questionable knowledge and experience but I will take a shot at it. BTW I
sent you a Thank You but I don't see it being posted so I am writing again.
Want you to know I appreciate your help.
Stan
"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Disable the add-ins and add them back one at a time to see which is the
cause.

See how to find add-ins

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...sInstalled.htm

Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Stan" wrote in message
Is there any way to find out what exactly is the culprit since it was
some time ago?
Stan

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
You have installed something that is interfering with the Office
Clipboard.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Stan" wrote in message
Using Word 2003 and until recently I could Copy anything, open Word,
and Paste successfully.

Suddenly when I try to do this the clipboard is empty but if I open
Word first and then do my Copy & Paste it works.

I had this same problem a long time ago and solved it but don’t
remember how. Have no idea why this is now acting up. Sure can use some
help. Thanks.

Stan