Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can I make spell check text larger in word

Only by using the magnifier or by making changes at the system level. In
Windows 7 (Vista, too, I think), see Control Panel Appearance and
Personalization Display Make it easier to read what's on your screen.
You can also make things bigger onscreen by changing the resolution to lower
numbers (e.g., using 1024x768 instead of 1920x1080).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word Bible

"itsmehb" wrote in message
I would like to know if there is any way to enlarge the text in the spell
checker