Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Buttercup

Default Folders Opening Slow When Inserting Pictures

When I try to insert a picture using either word or outlook 2003 it is taking
approx 1-3 minutes for me to dropdown to another folder & continue's to go
slow through each folder I try to open.

If I need to dropdown thru three folders it takes about 10 minutes to get
there. The actual insert of the picture is running fine. I just seem to
have a problem when going thru to each folder.

I haven't found this to be a problem in any other programs or when trying to
open a folder. Please help?

Thank you