Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default text position on age with footnotes

I sure can't give you any code, but I can tell you that you *aren't* looking
for constant - the spacing will vary greatly based on the number & length of
footnotes on each page, theoretically with no 2 pages being the same.

You may do better posting this in one of the microsoft.public.word.vba.***
groups.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Nicky" wrote in message
Hi
I use macros to position textboxes aligned with the bottom margin on a
page.
But this places the box in the same position on pages with and without
footnotes, so on pages with footnotes the textbox overlays the footnotes.
Is
there a command to set, or a way calculating, the distance from the bottom
margin the box needs to be on pages with footnotes, so I can write this
into
a macro automatically positions it so the bottom of the box is where the
last
line of body text would be?
--
Nicky