Daniela

Default how can I fix paragraph breaks after pasting from web?

Hi,
after importing text from the web, and using it in my document, I realized
(too late) that it ruined my spacing between paragraphs. It has gotten mixed
with my text, so other paragraphs breaks are showing the spacing problems as
well now. When I highlight the whole text, little breaks show in the
highlighting. I tried some of the suggestions from the net with looking at
styles and formatting, but nothing seems to change these breaks, and they
don't even show although on the tools menu I select "track formatting."
Is there any hope, or do I need to retype the whole text?
Thank you very much for your help,
Daniela