Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dawn

Default I do not see the "bookmark" option under "Insert"... why not?

Susanne,

I disabled the adaptive menus... and reset te usage data... it now shows a
continuation arrow at the bottom of the screen with a lot of blank lines
inbetween. If I hold the mouse over the down arrow long enough (about 5
seconds), the rest of the options show up... I must have something
corrupted... but at least I now know where they are... all the Wor updates
are applied., so I know it's not hat. When I have some extra time, I can
reinstall Word and reapply the updates, etc.... at least now I know they are
there... thanks so much! -Dawn

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have adaptive menus enabled? (Tools | Customize | Options)

"Dawn" wrote in message
I also cannot see these other "insert" options: Textbox, diagrams, Files,
Objects, Hyperlinks... ???