Ina Schomaker

The section break is not inside the field. There is a paragraph break
between the field and the section break, this doesn't help. Two paragraph
breaks seem to help, but for layout reasons I cannot use this solution. I
also tried to insert multiple spaces between the Macrobutton field and the
section break, this doesn't help.

So, thanks for the suggestions, Suzanne, but they don't help. I hope you
have another good idea?

Thanks, Ina

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Is it possible that you inadvertently got the section break inside the
field? If not, try inserting a paragraph break (or at least a space)
between
the field and the section break.

so
all may benefit.

"Ina Schomaker" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2000. I have a MACROBUTTON NoMacro field, directly
followed by a continuous section break.

Example:
{MACROBUTTON NoMacro [Please click here an type]} Section Break
(Continuous)

IfI click anywhere on the text "Please click here and type" not only
the Macrobutton field gets selected, but also the section break,
replacing BOTH with whatever is typed. So, the section break AND its
formatting get lost.

How can I prevent this?

Many thanks,
Ina Schomaker