Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
John B

Default Merging Works Database file

I'm receiving the error message: "Office cannot use Works files that contain
formulas for mail merge. Remove the formula from this file to use it as a
data source." But when I attempt to clear any formulas attached to my Works
file, there doesn't appear to be any (or any option to delete, based on the
help menu in Works). I've been able to merge in the past, but when I
transferred these files to a different computer, I no longer can, and instead
receive the above error message. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks.