Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ab101

Default I can not see my document in the main window can in print prev

This worked Thank you very much......garfield-n-odie [MVP]"

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

The text is probably in text boxes. Switch to Print Layout view
in Word. Then click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the
"Drawings" box and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box | Print
tab | check the "Drawing objects" box | OK.

ab101 wrote:
I am using office 2003 with office SP2 When i open some documents in word
2003 i can not see it in the main word area but if I do a print pre-view I
can see the document and it will print. But since i can't see it i can not
edit it. I have reinstalled the software and have done the auto fix on the
web site but the problem is still not fixed Never had this happen before.