Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan R

Default section help!

Good morning,
I am working on a business document, and in doing so I needed to change the
orientation of one of the pages to landscape instead of portrait. In doing
so, it has created a new "section" (at the bottom of the page, it says Sec 2,
page 1) when in fact it sohuld be page 17. This throws off the numbering of
my pages, I.E page 1 of 24, it should read page 17 of 24 and it reads page 1
of 24. I am thinking the section somehow has something to do with this. Can
someone please help me figure out how to get the pages to flow continuously,
get it back into section 1, so my pages all read correctly. I would very
much appreciate any help! I keep fiddling with the footer and changing the
page but it does no good!!