Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Earthman Earthman is offline

Default Macros disabled warning in MS Word doc with no macros

Running MS Office Pro 2007 on XP Pro notebook. MS Word document saved as MS
Word 2003 for the benefit of associates.

When I open a particular document, I get "Security Warning: Macros have been
disabled." This particular document used to have macros, which I wrote to
facilitate some actions, but I deleted them so that associates didn't need to
deal with the warnings. The macros were deleted using the VBA editor window.

Although the macros have been deleted, I still get the warning. Is there
still some remnant of the macros? Where would the remnant be? Is there a
way to clear this up?

Thanks...