Stefan Blom

Select the entire table. On the Table menu, click Table Properties.
Click the Cell tab. Click the Options button. Make sure "Wrap text" is
checked, and click OK.

--
Stefan Blom

"bondg" bondg_AT_stcsc.edu wrote in message
I'm trying to set up a form in Word, using tables. When the user

fills in
the first blank on the form, the text might be two words, or it

might be 20
words. I want to be able to set this up so that when the user

reaches the
end of the line (and cell), the user's input wraps to the next row.

like so...

This is the name of some company: ___________________

The form will sometimes be printed and filled out, and other times

it will
be filled out onscreen. For this reason, we want the underlines to

show.

How to I tell Word, "when the user types in all the characters that

will fit
on the first line, wrap to the next and keep on going?

TIA

GB