Barb R.

Default First row of table on page, body of table appears in footer

I'm having a table problem, as you can see. The first row of a multiple
page table shows on the page and the body of the table appears to be in the
footer when in Print Preview Mode. Row 1 is 2 lines long and is the
"header" and Row 2 and beyond are nearly a page long or longer.

The document has previously been edited in Word 2002 and I'm now using Word
2003.

I've checked the following:
* First row is selected as the header using Table Properties
* I've specified the Row height for Row #1 only. All of the others are
now deselected.
* Format Paragraph. Line and page breaks in pagination. When I check the
table row by row, only Orphan and Widow control is selected.
* Format Paragraph for entire table. All pagination selections are grayed
out.

HELP! I just haven't been able to figure this one out.

Thanks in advance.

Barb Reinhardt

Everything is shaded in the pagination section and when I change one of the
options, select OK and return, it's not been turned off.