Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Anthony Anthony is offline

Default Using mailmerge to transfer data from Excel into specific Word lay

I'm running an experiment that will give me a spreadsheet in Excel with 20
participants names, addresses, email addresses, and profits (from the
experiment). My goal is to take this data and create individual receipts in
Word that have all the above information and can be printed out and handed to
the individuals (20 receipts). I have access to Office 2004 (Mac) or 2007
(Windows). Could someone else me through this process? I would really, really
appreciate it!