Phippsy

They are in a table and it sounds so simple but no I don't see Field 1 etc. I
would love to send it to you - what is your address?
Thanks
Debbie

"Klaus Linke" wrote:

I think I must be doing something wrong because I don't get that even
when I try in 2003. I am using a VERY simple table to practice on!

You click on the down arrow where it currently says "with: Paragraphs", and
you don't see "Field 1", "Field 2"?

If the names aren't in a table, do the lines end in paragraph marks?

Else, I'm out of ideas...
You could mail me your sample to look for something funny, but I probably
won't be able to get back to you before next Tuesday.

Regards,
Klaus