KLSiegel

Default Using VBA to Add Table Row to Form Table

I have a form, with fields, for collecting input from users. In the middle of
the form is a table, with two text fields and a column that has clickable
check boxes. The table has four "content" rows plus a heading. The users
inform me that they may need to add rows to this table, because for some
instances, they have more information to record.

So how do I set things up such that if they need/want to, they can add rows,
without unprotecting the form (and thus disabling the checkboxes, which they
like having)? I'm guessing I'll need to create a macro of some kind, and make
that an Exit macro on the last field or cell in the table. Alternately,
possibly I could create a button of some kind.

Any helpful suggestions?