Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marrie

Default word'd settings revert back to default

Oh, I don't have the full version of acrobat 7 . to clarify, my auto
correct settings revert back to there defaults and I have to change them
almost every time enter word.

--
This message is fully year-2000-proof !

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
It is not Adobe Reader that is the issue, but the full version of Adobe
Acrobat 7.

so
all may benefit.

"marrie" wrote in message
Not sure if I have that installed, but I'll give it a look. what if I

don't
have acrobat reader 7 installed?

--
This message is fully year-2000-proof !

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If you have Acrobat 7 installed, see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"marrie" wrote in message
Hello. When I close word and open it to work in it again, the
settings

changed revert back to there defaults and I have to reset them again.
What's going on? Thanks. I use office 2003 on a win xp pro machine.