Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Steven Wabik Steven Wabik is offline

Default "versions" feature in ms word

you know how in ms word 2003 there is this option called "version" in the
file menu? well, i started using it like a month ago because i found it
usefull for keeping older versions of some of my files. now a days i am
testing Windows Vista and i am using MS office 2007 beta 2. in ms word 2007
i can't seem to find the versions option. can someone please help me find
the "versions" option in ms word 2007 and tell me where it is and stuff so
that i can use it.

and if there is a better newsgroup to post this in please tell me that as
well.

from,
Steven