mad-asian mad-asian is offline
Junior Member

Default Creating lists with mail merge

I want to create a mail merge that will generate a list in word. For example, I have an excel spreadsheet that lists my students' names and various other information. My class roster changes daily, so I need to print out a new class list everyday. I want word to generate a class list based on the Excel fields I use in the merge. Basically, I don't want one page per student. I want all of my students listed on the same page along with their student IDs, DOBs, etc. I also need to have hard coded text above and below the list.

Is this possible?