Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Text Cut off at the Bottom of Column

Note that if you select multiple rows and the options are conflicting, the
*box* would be greyed out, but then you could click it twice to uncheck and
check it again.

Are you saying that "Allow row to break across pages" is greyed out even if
you select just one row?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JAZ" wrote in message
Text wrapping is set to none.

"Allow row to break across pages" is unchecked. It's also grayed out so I
can't check it. What next?

Thx for your help!

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Display the Table Properties dialog box, for example by right-clicking
the
table and choosing Table Properties form the context menu. Make sure that
the Text Wrapping is set to "None" in the Table Properties dialog box
(Table
tab). For all rows, make sure that "Allow row to break across pages" is
checked (Row tab). Finally, make sure that row contents haven't been
formatted as "Keep with next" (Paragraph dialog box).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JAZ" wrote in message
I have Word 2003. The text at the bottom of my column is cut off. I'd
like to split the column across pages. How do I do this?! I've tried
several answers posted here, but none of them worked.