Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Third Time Lucky Third Time Lucky is offline

Default Small picture then text

So what about this :

You can create a style for each person, and make a custom bullet using
that person's picture. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/QandA.htm for the general process.

In that article, under "Step 2. Create the prefixes", look at Figure
5. Under the top row of bullet characters, one of the buttons says
"Picture". Click that button to open another dialog, where you can
click an "Import" button and choose the file containing the person's
picture.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Insert Picture From File.

"Third Time Lucky" wrote in message
Hi all

I want to write some stories in Word 2003 but instead of all text I want
start each line of text with a picture of the person whose text will then
follow. How do I do this easily? I know I will have to scan the persons
picture then crop it to just a head and then resize the head to the same
same as the font?
Help!