Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tom in Oakland Tom in Oakland is offline

Default Vertical ruler stuck on 0cm

I don't feel that the answer solved the problem for me. Problem: When in the
Print Layout mode the Vertical Ruler marker does not move or change when a
margin is set to any value. There is no blue and there is no movement of the
text. The horizontal ruler works fine.
--
fangman

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Bald Eagle 49" wrote in message
Today when I opened Word 2003 the vertical ruler was set at 0cm on "Print
Layout" view. I tried resetting the top margin, turning off/on the ruler
in
Tools + restarting the PC -- still the same.
In "Print Preview" the margin is set correctly.

Thanks in advance for your help