WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Repeat Header Row does not work

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Repeat Header Row command in Microsoft Word. Here are a few things you can try to get it to work:
  1. Make sure that your table has a header row. To do this, select the first row of your table and then go to the Table Tools Layout tab. In the Data group, check the box next to "Header Row."
  2. Check that you're using the correct version of the command. In Word 2007 and later versions, the command is called "Repeat Header Rows" and can be found in the Table Tools Layout tab. In Word 93-03, the command is called "Header Rows" and can be found in the Table Heading Rows Repeat menu.
  3. Try selecting the entire table before using the command. Sometimes, the command won't work if only part of the table is selected.
  4. If none of the above steps work, try restarting Word or even your computer. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix issues like this.

I hope one of these solutions works for you. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!