Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
august06 august06 is offline

Default Installing Trial Version of Microsoft Office for Home and Student

A couple of months ago, I installed a trial version of microsoft Office.
since that time the trial version has ended. Day before yesterday I
downloaded another trial version of Microsoft Office. After entering the
product key that I was sent and going through the conversion process, the
program directs me to close all microsoft applications and restart the
computer. It tells me that when I do this, I will have to reenter the product
code and then the application will be usable. I done this over and over
again, but the program will not let me use any applications. I can't even
type a document . HELP