Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Table displayed differently in web and print layouts

Hi Anne,

Thanks for responding. I probably wasn't clear in my initial but the
table is supposed to have a fixed width. Basically, I am working with
an application that produces html tables with a specified width. I need
to insert these tables into a Word document.

The idea is to have the Word table look identical to the HTML table
(and, for that matter, have the print in general look identical to the
HTML). It may be that this just isn't possible in the manner I've been
attempting.