Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Multi-column pages. Need to leave 3rd column blank

Set a wide right margin. Apply a negative right indent to your header.

"J Wilkes" J wrote in message
I need columns one and two to wrap but skip the third column to leave blank
for note-taking. I know I can manually insert a column break but is there
anything else I can put in the third column leave it blank? I have a
header
that stretches across the whole page (landscape) so can't adjust my page
size.