Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gayle Gayle is offline

Default Insert Hyperlink

Is there a way to change the the "Look in" folder that opens automatically
when creating hyperlinks? It opens to a sub-folder and I would like it to
open to My Documents. thanks,

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Is there a specific problem with hyperlinks in your documents?

A common request is to restore the functionality of older Word
versions where holding the Ctrl key was not required to follow a
hyperlink; to do this, uncheck "Use CTRL + Click to follow hyperlink"
in Tools | Options, Edit tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mona" wrote in message
Please, how we use the Insert Hyperlink, in Micrrosoft Word?
Thank you.
--
Mona R.