Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Have a merge completed for name tags. How can I change label typ.

http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm should help.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
While it can be done, you cannot (easily) change the type. It is not
a matter of selecting a different label type, but of modifying the
dimensions/margins/spacing of the table cells for the name tags that
you have already created so that they are the same as those of the
new label type. Labels are just tables with fixed cell dimensions.

The easiest thing to do is create a new mail merge main document of
the required label type and attach it to the same data source as was
used for the name tag labels that you have already produced.

"David" wrote in message
I have completed a mail merge for name tag labels. Now the group
wants to change the format. (different Avery Labels.) My merge
has imported photos
and I don;t want to import them again. Can you change the name tag
type?