Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jo-Anne[_2_] Jo-Anne[_2_] is offline

Default Quick Print in Word 2007

Thank you, Tony! It works beautifully! I wonder if you could also help with
a keystroke combo I'd like to change. I want to insert the date without
having to use the dialog box. In my Word 2007 Bible, the keystroke combo for
DateField is ALT-SHIFT-D, which I find difficult to do. I'd like to change
it to something else, but I can't find the entry in the keyboard shortcuts
list under any category. I'm guessing it should be in the Insert category,
but all I see there is InsertDateTime, which opens the box where you still
have to click OK.

Jo-Anne

"Tony Jollans" My forename at my surname dot com wrote in message
You can make one of your own.

Office Button Word Options Customize tab (Keyboard shortcuts)
Customize button. The command you want (in the OfficeMenu category) is
FilePrintDefault.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Jo-Anne" Jo-AnneATnowhere.com wrote in message
I've been able to customize my Word 2007 Quick Access Toolbar to include
Quick Print, but I can't find a keystroke combination that will do the
same.
Is there one? I know that CTRL-P will bring up the Print dialog box, but
that's not what I want.

Thanks much!

Jo-Anne