Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How can I put 2 textdoc's in columns next to eachother in 1 doc ?

But note that footnotes will be renumbered as the two documents are
combined.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Use a two-column table without borders.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Nienke" wrote in message
I have one document with a Latin text and one with my translation.

Now I want
to put them in two columns next to eachother. But when I let Word

make
columns, it decides for me what to put in which column and I don't

want that.

I have already tried to put the text in textboxes, but this was

not
possible
since there are footnotes in the text.

Please help me if you know, it's my thesis and has to be as

perfect
as
possible by the end of the week...