Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default inserting table data from a Word document into an Access table

Excellent!. Can you post the code you used to send it to your Access table?
You could send it to the link on the home page of my web site. I am
interested to learn what you did.

"s" wrote in message
Thanks, yes I replaced it with commands to send content to Access
table and it worked fine.

Thanks again.

On Jun 1, 12:42 am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
What you are missing is that the message box is only to illustrate that
the
macro works. As suggested earlier *replace* the message box with the
commands to send the content to your Access table. It's the Access
programming I am unfamiliar with.

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org