Doug Robbins

I would suggest that you send it as an attachment.

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Fldreamin" wrote in message
I have created an Email Newsletter using a downloaded template. I saved
the
template as a dot file after adding my logo, contact info, photo etc and
deleting unwanted content. Then I opened the template, added my text and
content and saved it as a doc. After I send it(file/send to/mail
recipient)
and open it in Outlook, the logo, photos and some of the text has moved.
want this to be a monthly newsletter to my clients but I can't use it
without
figuring out what's going wrong. I'm using Office 2003. Help!!!!