Doug Robbins

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the General tab and check
the box for "Confirm conversions at open". After doing that, when you
select the data source, you will be asked for the method by which you want
to make the connection. I think the DDE method is the one that you will
need to use.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"MrsNic" wrote in message
I have a database set up to produce reports. It all worked well before we
updated to 2003. Most of the subject reports still work but one of the
Word
documents has lost the merge data but when I try and set it up again it
only
shows tables in the database not the queries.

Any ideas gratefully received.