Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Richard Gadsden Richard Gadsden is offline

Default Duplex printing pages 1,3,4,5...

I'd like to be able to print out a multi-page letter using duplex
printing to save paper, but I want the first page (on pre-printed
letterhead) to be simplex as there is pre-printing on the back of the
corporate letterhead. In effect I want pages 1,2,3,4,5... to print out
as 1,3,4,5,6...

I know I could put an odd-page section break at the end of page one, but
that would effectively put a hard page break in the letter, which I
don't want to do for my standard letter template.

I guess I could use a printing macro to send the printing as two print
jobs (ie page one alone and then 2-), but I'd prefer to have this
natively in the document.

--
Richard Gadsden
Nothing in this message is, or should be taken to be, representative