Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wombat Wombat is offline

Default full page width logo

Hi All thanks for everyones help.
From the replies I should say that there isn't a way of just inserting a
full page logo onto a page without formatting the picture in the picture
property options, changing the layout, and then moving it into position. It
then stays in place.
I have done this and it does remain in place
The reason I posted this was because I couldn't understand why an image I
had created in Photoshop the width of the page was shrunk to fitting in
between the margins.
I think I now have the answer.
Many thanks again Wombat

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I assume your logo is inserted with wrapping other than In Line With Text.
Set its position relative to the page (assumed to be Top and Left) rather
than the paragraph or margins, and it should stay put.

"Wombat" wrote in message
I am trying to insert a full page width's logo, however I have to reduce
the
margins to 0 to allow the graphic to go to the edge of the page. This even
happens in the header section.
I have tried to zero the margins and then reset them after the logo is in
place but they still move the logo.
Is there any way to allow the logo to go full width without formatting the
picture and then moving it or resizing the image.
Is there a mysterious box I can tick?
I appreciate the printer may well miss the edges but I can live with that.

Any help would be appreciated.