Sarah-loo

Hi Anne
Many thanks for your quick reply. I'm not really sure what I am doing
either!!!!.
I am making out a registration form for people to fill in. I have put
options in where they have to tick a box next to the appropiate answer. all I
want is a box next to each question in a vertical row. It won't let me put
the boxes in after I have typed some text. I have even tried to put a text
box in but it still won't work.

Thanks

Sarah

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Sarah: What do you mean "in front"? I have a feeling you're using the
checkbox from the Control Toolbox, and you may want to be using the Forms
toolbar as indicated in this article:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Sarah-loo" wrote in message
Help I am going mad!! I have tried everything(I think) I am using a table

box
as a check box to put a tick in with text in front, but it won't let me

put
text in front, or behind. I have also tried text wrapping but it won't

give
me the option in properties. if you can understand what I have written

Please
Please help.

Frustratedly

Sarah