Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Macro to send

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/SendMail.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Wanna Learn wrote:
Hello I have a word document that I need to send out several times
during a given month , however when I select file -send- to mail
recipient; I get the message "Word could not load the e-mail
envelope. This could be caused by a network connection problem or a
problem with your office installation" I found out that we were not
given access to this option (to bad). BUT is there a macro that can
SendEmail in outlook as an HTML Or is there another way to do this?
THANKS