Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Graphs in Microsoft Word

Hi Alexsander,

Generally, the default is for each column in the table would be a 'series' on the X-Axis, while the values in the rows would determine the upper/lower boundary range that is shown on the Y-[vertical] axis of the chart.

In some chart types you can select to put a series on a second data axis. Are you using 3D charts or 2D? Do you have a small sample of the data table you're using and what graph type you're selecting in Word?

You can use the Chart Wizard in Excel if you prefer and paste/link that chart into Word.

"Aleksander" wrote in message ...
Dear Bob Buckland and Suzanne,

Table consists of two columns. I need to put the graph with the values of the first column as X-coordinate and the values of the second column as Y-coordinate.
As I understand, this corresponds to giving Data range in Chart Wizard (Step 2 of 4), when using Microsoft Excel tables. How can I make this?

Best regards,
Aleksander
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)