Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Somebody Fix Me

Default Won't number pages right w/ multiple continuous breaks on 1 page.

By necessity I have to use "continuous page breaks" for a 3-columns section,
followed by regular text, followed by another 3-column section. Page
numbering has decided to go 1-5, then 2-99 from what should be page 6
forward. I have deleted all formatting and started over. Page numbers ran
correctly, but as soon as I re-applied column formatting for the 2 lists on
separate pages, the page numbers messed up again. Help!