Graham Mayor

http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm should help you fix the errors in
the code.

Mel wrote:
I have tried running the macro - but it keeps having too many errors
in it and I am not "smart" enough to fix it? I copied & pasted the
macro exactly as is, I took out the red dotted lines and deleted
everything that was there before. Now I can't get it to run. I
really need to be able to spell check in forms in a protected
document. Is there a way you can unprotect JUST THE FIELDS? I have
tried doing this through field properties but there is not an option.
Can anyone suggest anything. I am running Word 2003. Thanks, Mel.